Monday, August 31, 2009

Kindy~garten!

It's official. My baby girl has started Kindergarten. She was so excited and scared this morning. She kept telling me that she wanted to go but was scared to leave me. Sweet!! I even held it together this morning. I'm not saying that I didn't tear up a little bit, but I definitely didn't full on cry! Karlee found her friend Norah from preschool and played with her before school and at recess. Yay for friends!


I love the little girls face standing next to Karlee! She doesn't look quite so happy to be there!
Ha ha ha! Karlee had a great first day and she can't wait until tomorrow!



3 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

ohhhh the woes of kindergarten.........for the freaking mom that drops the kid off and has to turn right around to go get her.......well enjoy your quiet house for 2 minutes......here's to next year coming soon.
She will definitely be the tallest girl. I hope she smokes all the boys on the basketball court.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! Every morning off...lucky you, you've earned it!

Sarah Lee said...

I know I say I will be so excited when they are all in school, but then when it happens i'm sure I won't know what to do with myself.

FYI: I am ALWAYS joking ;) you know I love Karlee even if she's a pain in the butt (what kids aren't?)