Happy birthday to the best dad, husband and friend I know! I love you so much and hope you enjoy your day. Thank you for always making us laugh, keeping us in line, and working so hard for our temporal and spiritual needs. You are such a hard worker and I hope our kids learn this from you. I love being your wife! You always keep me on my toes with your shinanigans!

4 comments:
Awww! I love that picture. Happy Birthday Jason. Want us to bring cupcakes and books to you too? Let's celebrate soon. Never ending pasta?
Must be the day for birthdays. Will's birthday is today too, as well as about 4 other people that we know. Hope Jason had a great day!
And thanks for running face first into that window at Arctic Circle. We still laugh about that like once a week.
Love that pic! Adorable!!
Post a Comment