If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween at the Lingwall's and Trick or Treat time!
6 comments:
Um, I saw those pics of Jason in drag on Sarah's Facebook like 2 or 3 days ago, and I'm still puking in my mouth. Thanks a lot.
Oh my word! Jason is killing me! Hilarious!!!
hahaha you guys look great! (:
that was fun, but the mess was turrible, next year party at YOUR House!
Karlee looks really cute and Austin looks HUGE!
I love Karlee's wig. Great costumes! You guys are hilarious.
Oh my gosh! Your costumes are hillarious! You are the awesomest people I know! I'm so proud we are related! Love you guys!
Post a Comment