We got our family pictures done a few weeks ago, and we finally got the cd that we get to keep! YAY! Now the hard part!!! Which picture do I want??? My plan is to get a 16x20 and I need your help in choosing! Please leave a comment on your favorite! Thanks for your help!!!
#1

#3
#4

#5

I love how well these turned out!! Let me know your votes and I will post which one had the most! Just a disclaimer.....Jason says I am famous for asking an opinion of someone and doing the exact opposite!! which is so true....on that note please don't take offense if I actually choose one on my own!!! Love ya!!


17 comments:
Cute picutes, who did them? Here's my take. #1 is cute, but reminds me of an album cover, like your some family band. #2 I am not fond of at all, i mean for a portrait on the wall. #3 is cute, but I don't like Jason's squatting. #4 is a good picure and I like that you can see all of your faces #5 Cute pose and I like the background. I say 4 or 5, which means you'll go with 2.
So cute, I love them. I really like #1 because it is different than what you would normally see hanging on a wall. For the more traditional look my favorite is #4.
I like the last one the best.
I like them all, but I think #5 is my fav.
Ok in order my choice is #1, then #4, then #5....but actually they are all great!! Good luck on your choice
(do we get a prize if we win?)
I LOVE them all, but I am going to say # 4.
I love number 4 and number 5... those would be the two to narrow it down to. As for picking one... well I would buy them both! I'm alot of help I know!
I really like #2
They turned out really really great!
i'm gonna go with #5, then #4 . . #2. cute!
OMG COULD THOSE BE ANY CUTER!!?? I like #2 and #4.....but it was REALLY hard to choose.....
Aunt Jessica, I love Number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5...maybe you should get them all! they are all beautiful! You all look great too!
I love #4. They are all very cute and very well done!!
You look so hot! I love the background in #1, but love seeing the faces up close in #4. Any of them are great!
They're all adorable but I love #2, #4 and #5!
I like 1 and 5 because they aren't traditional and the background is interesting- my these comments aren't very helpful! ha ha
They're so good, how can you choose, but I think I like #5 best, though #4 is great for a traditional shot, and #1 is great for something different. I like that you and Jason are holding hands in #5 which is why I like it best.
How did I miss this?? I really like all of them. #4 is good because you can see all your faces really well but I also like #5. They are seriously gorgeous, Jess!
Post a Comment