This weekend was spent at home due to ALL of us having a cold. (cough,cough) To waste the time away we watched a couple of movies. The first was "The Happening", can I just say that M. Night Shyamalan's movies are getting worse and worse. This was the lamest movie we have seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it yet, don't, it's not worth your time!!! The second movie we watched was the new "Hulk", I must say that this was better than the first one they did a couple of years ago. I would say to at least watch it once.
I am glad that the time change has come so that we can catch up on all the movies we haven't seen yet. It seems like in the summer we just have too many other things to do outside so we see hardly any movies. Thank heavens for night coming early so that we can put to good use Jason's movie system and watch some good shows! Movie night anyone????
5 comments:
I'm glad somebody appreciates the time change cuz I hate it. :) Hey, you better be better in like 5 DAYS!
I haven't seen The Happening but I was SO stoked for it before it came out. Then everyone I know panned it so I was bummed. I found out what the premise was and I decided not to bother. Too bad though because I have really enjoyed a couple of M Nights movies!!
Im up for a movie night =) We got a projector recently so we have had a lot of family movie nights recently...it has been a REALLY fun family activity!
I have noticed that the last couple movies by M Night Shyamalan have been kind of bad....he was making some real good movies for a while....too bad...we haven't seen The Happening and probably won't now..thanks for the info
I saw the happening and your are right...totally lame!
Sorry, I guess we passed our colds on to you guys.
Post a Comment