Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quilted Bear and Chuck E. Cheese

Yesterday I ended up not needing to babysit my nieces like I usually do on Monday's, so I decided to take advantage of the free time I had and took Great-Grandma to lunch where we met my Mom and Emma! Karlee was so excited to go to the Quilted Bear for soup! She LOVES that place! Then of course we walked around after lunch to look at all the fun things there! Karlee and Emma were all over the place, they especially liked the booths with "dress up" stuff in it! It was good to spend time with our Grandma's!
For family night I found some coupon's that were going to expire in a couple of day's for Chuck E. Cheese......so there we went! The kids had a blast! Karlee was really excited to meet the mouse and Austin was into the cool games to play! We had a good time watching them earn the tickets to get a fabulous prize. Of course it was just junk but they love it!

Since we were already so close to Jason's Mom's house we decided to drop in and say hello! We helped her with her computer and added our blog so that she could see what we were up to at our house. We had such a good day seeing all but one Grandma!! Hopefully we will be able to get to Provo soon and visit our other Great-Grandma!


2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Love those Grandma's......actually, love being the Grandma!!! Your kids are growing so fast!! Cuties

Sonnie and Ryan said...

My kids are so jealous! They love Chuck E Cheese! And how fun for you to be so close to so many grandma's!
We've been working hard to get closer to at least one grandma for a really long time!