If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
what a fun Christmas with some of my favorite cute kids!!! looks like you all really enjoyed the day....oh, we think a like...I like your blog backdrop page....have a happy and fantastic 2009
i like the pic of Carlee bent over with her drawers hangin out. Does she still get plumbers crack... Daph does. I guess they have flat butts or something. Austin looks so worried with the coal in his hand.
7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great christmas! Your kids look happy. I love watching these little kids at christmas time--it is so magical for them!
Glad your Christmas was so merry! You're C-mas card was ADORABLE, by the way!
what a fun Christmas with some of my favorite cute kids!!! looks like you all really enjoyed the day....oh, we think a like...I like your blog backdrop page....have a happy and fantastic 2009
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the pics at Temple Square! Beautiful!!
i like the pic of Carlee bent over with her drawers hangin out. Does she still get plumbers crack... Daph does. I guess they have flat butts or something.
Austin looks so worried with the coal in his hand.
oops, I just realized I spelled Karlee's name wrong... I always want to spell it with a "c"
Your house looks very pretty all decked out for the holidays!
Love my necklace by the way!
Tell Karlee Mrs. Barnett says hello and I miss her too!
Post a Comment