Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs!

We colored easter eggs after conference was over on Sunday afternoon. The kids were so excited! I love how they use their creativity. As you can see it's a very serious thing, Austin is busy contemplating what to do with his! Karlee was all smiles! She didn't care what it turned out like as long as she got to use the green dye first! It is her favorite color after all!
While the kids were busy at work Daddy made us his famous rice krispie treats! They are the BEST! I caught him licking the spoon after he dumped the mixture into a pan!

The final product, yummy!


Austin took great care in his art form of decorating!



Karlee was nervous about holding the egg with just her hands, but she did it!


Jason even got creative and made a Boston Red Sox egg to match Austin's hat. That is the team he plays on in baseball! Go team!


And here are all the eggs. Not too shabby!


I just love this time of year, now if I can get bulbs planted for next spring life will be perfect!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

I have a box of bulbs I should have planted last fall, but never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

I remember how good Jason's rice crispy treats are from some ward thing he brought them to. He needs to offer me some classes. :) P.S. Good luck on the training for your first 5k. Let me know how it goes!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

My Idol!!! What a good mom!!

The Harding Hive said...

Come plant my bulbs when your done planting yours, will ya?

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You guys have so much fun at your house! and You are a beautiful family too! Love you.