If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
K that fall almost gave me a heart attack...thats why dads are always so much cooler LOL!
I love that dad is having as much (if not more) fun than Austin!
You should definitely send that into America's Funniest Home Videos. What a perfect fall.
ya right, I know it was all Jason's doing. Poor Austin's going to get blamed for all of his dad's dumb ideas.
That is hillarious!!! Jason is the coolest dad, EVER!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
K that fall almost gave me a heart attack...thats why dads are always so much cooler LOL!
I love that dad is having as much (if not more) fun than Austin!
You should definitely send that into America's Funniest Home Videos. What a perfect fall.
ya right, I know it was all Jason's doing. Poor Austin's going to get blamed for all of his dad's dumb ideas.
That is hillarious!!! Jason is the coolest dad, EVER!
Post a Comment