It was a double elimination and we lost our second game on Tuesday night. Austin was really bummed about it. By the next day he seemed to be over it and was enjoying the freedoms of doing what he wanted for the summer, like going to the pool! I am so proud of Austin and the job he did this year. This is the first time he has been able to play for State. It was a lot of fun but I'm glad it's over. Here are some pictures of my A-man in action!
I love that our summer is finally here now that baseball isn't ruling our lives. Just a matter of time and it will be football taking over. Oh well, it's worth it to see your kids doing something they enjoy!
One of the things that we haven't done as a family is go to Kennecott. The kids were pretty amazed by a mountain turned inside out. We watched a movie about how the mine works and walked around the little museum they had. Austin learned a lot and thought the 'fool's gold' was so awesome! Ha ha! He cracks me up. Karlee loved looking through the big silver binoculars to look down into the pit. I also took my crazy friend Jackie and Trina and her kids came with us. I was also watching my niece Emma and she tagged along and had a great time running all over the place. Here are some pictures from that field trip.
Love the giant tire picture. It's a must have for anyone!
I love that our summer is finally here now that baseball isn't ruling our lives. Just a matter of time and it will be football taking over. Oh well, it's worth it to see your kids doing something they enjoy!
1 comment:
I think my boys would love this. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment