Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Weekend!




We had such a fun weekend! It all started with sleeping out downtown for the parade. It was quite an eventful night. The sprinklers came on twice while we were trying to settle down and sleep. There was plenty of people watching going on too! It was a ton of fun and I'm glad I took the kids. Next was Austin's birthday party bbq with my family. Always fun to get together. We had a great time. When that was over we headed to watch some fireworks to celebrate the 24th. We were so tired that we slept in until 11am Sunday morning. Yes we sluffed church. I know, I know, sinner! LOL Later Sunday evening we went hiking up Provo Canyon to some waterfalls. It was so fun! The falls were beautiful and the kids took full advantage of getting wet! It was a fun filled weekend and we were sad to see it end.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are great pictures! You are such a fun mom!

Sarah Lee said...

for some reason the slide show is not working for me.

I can't believe you slept over night with your kids... and lived to tell the tale. I did that every year in high school and there was definitely some shady characters... and not just my friends! ha ha.

Hannah Price said...

Wow, sounds fun! A little gutsy, but fun!

I can't believe how big and beautiful Austin and Karlee have become!

Definitely need to get together before another few years go by...