Sunday, July 4, 2010

Traditions!

For my birthday one of my favorite books, turned into a movie was released. I know Summit Entertainment did it just for me! I must write them a letter and thank them for their kindness. I decided I needed to invite my best girlfriends and we needed to go out and celebrate! I must say it was one of the best gifts I have ever given to myself! Ha! Hopefully next year more of them will be able to join me. It was a fantastic night. One that will take the top 10 best girl nights out list!

Here is a photo of our group. Starting from the left is myself, Trina, Sarah, Susan, Maciel, Shannon, Erin and Kerri. We met for dinner at the Olive Garden, had some great laughs and then headed to the movie theater to get our seats! The anticipation to see it a second time was high for me! This one is the best out of the 3 that have been released. ( I won tickets to see it Tuesday night which was opening night so I saw it before most of the girls in my group) Bonus!

The movie wouldn't be complete of course with out Jacob and Edward checking me out all night!
Wait.....that's not the real Edward and Jacob????
 Are you teasing me?!?!
Oh man, dang card board imagery, you fooled me again! 

 
Either way I had to have my picture taken with them.

After the movie my friend Sarah and Marie invited me to go along with them to stay in the hotel that Marie's company paid for. Marie isn't in the photo because she was busy getting ready for the premier. She is a consultant for Cents of Style and they are who we purchased the tickets from for this event. They gave away a ton of prizes, none of which I won :(, and put the show on for us! Any way we headed there after the movie. We stayed up WAY too late talking and laughing. 3:00 am is way to late for this old lady to stay up but I did. The conversations got silly and we laughed our butts off! It was like I said one of the best girls night out I have had in a while. Thanks to all of you who were able to join me for my birthday celebration!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I hope I can be a part of your birthday tradition EVERY year! Love ya, girly.

Sarah Lee said...

It was really fun! Faye laughed at your pic with "the boys".

Sonnie and Ryan said...

What a fun Birthday!!! You look great!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jess! It looks like you had so much fun! Thanks for the teacher gift ideas. I saved them both. And, have you heard any more news on your thyroid tests?