Last week we got to go to the Princess Festival in Lindon with the girls. It is so much fun to go to! They do a story line with all of the little princess's to help solve the Character Princess's problems. Then we went on a treasure hunt where at the end a handsome prince fits them with a shoe and they got a special prize! Karlee had more fun playing on the playground more than anything. It is pretty impressive. Here are some of the picture's I took.
As you can see Karlee is pretty happy about getting fitted for the prince! It was hotter than Hades but SO much fun to go and watch the kids have fun!
I have to throw in this picture of Austin playing in All Stars. It's been fun to watch this year. Tomorrow is the official beginning of the tournament. I'm sad I won't be there. I have tickets to Eclipse that I just have to go and use! Ha ha ha! Austin is one good player and I look forward to his tournament this year!
I had to throw in this one too! This is last Saturday night while waiting for the West Fest fireworks to start. It was a lot of fun watching the kids goof off and have fun while waiting. I love summer time!
2 comments:
now how would you ever even hear about a princess thing in Linden of all places? I hope you had fun watching all the weird people drive by in that neck of the woods right there by walmart. FUN!!!
My sister has connections down there. She actually got us in for free! It was awesome!
Post a Comment