I married my best friend!
It's amazing that we have changed so much! I'm positive it's been for the better. I love you Jason so much. Thanks for a fantastic 13 years. We have been through some good and hard times together. I figure that we can make it through anything with what we've been through. I'm can't imagine life without you.



7 comments:
Look how young you look (not that you look old now!). ( : Happy Anniversary!
So fun to see some of your wedding pics!
I love these pictures!!! and I really love your bouquet!!
awwwwww. Is it possible that you guys look younger and better now. Especially the hairdos.....Congrats and 13 yrs? Wow you are old. LOL
still funny!!! you look really, erally tiiireeed in these photos. Geez is it that bad you had to marry him? ha
congrats on lucky 13... wait that's not a lucky number ;)
oh my gosh! I was like who is that? So fun to see old pics! Love those bangs Jess :)
How cute. Were we all really that young once???
Post a Comment