If you're listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold ever more wonders. ~ Andrew Harvey
Happy Birthday Jason!!! P.S. You scare me! :)
Literally laughed out loud at that pic!! Happy Birthday Jason!!
Oh. My. Gosh. Happy Birthday, Fuzzy!
Geezzz Mr Fuzzy Face! I didn't even recognize you at first hahahaha anyway, happy birthday....
Lose the hair, it makes you look old. Like 36 ish or so.
He looks like a leprechaun... just ilke someone elses husband I know... and his head looks photoshopped on his body, funny.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason!!! P.S. You scare me! :)
Literally laughed out loud at that pic!! Happy Birthday Jason!!
Oh. My. Gosh. Happy Birthday, Fuzzy!
Geezzz Mr Fuzzy Face! I didn't even recognize you at first hahahaha anyway, happy birthday....
Lose the hair, it makes you look old. Like 36 ish or so.
He looks like a leprechaun... just ilke someone elses husband I know... and his head looks photoshopped on his body, funny.
Post a Comment