Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baseball




Well, it is finally over..... a long awaited baseball season! Austin's team took 4th place! He had so much fun doing this, and we had fun watching him! He has come a long way on his skills and team efforts. What a good experience for him. We are so very proud of our "little slugger!" It was very cold this season and we even survived a big wind storm. He even got to be on a team with his best friend Jaden. Austin loved pitching and catching for the team this year. This saturday the coaches are taking the boys to a BEE'S game and they get to run the field after the game is over. He is so excited! Austin you are such a good athelete and we are very proud of you!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Thurber's said...

you guys are such fantastic parents!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

How fun! I bet he loves it! I was so excited for baseball season this year...we are just starting T-ball, but it's still so fun to watch!!!

The Harding Hive said...

Cute background Jess! Love it. To answer your question about going private on my blog....ANXIETY. I'm not 100% sure that I'm gonna do it yet. See ya tomorrow at Josh's thing.

Nichole and Rob said...

I was so excited to hear from you. I totally love blog stockers. I would be one. The kids look great. I am so happy for you both.

Hannah Price said...

Looks like you've got the hang of this pretty good! Come and see us (when the price of gas comes down) Steve will take you for a flight!