A friend sent me this in an email and I thought it would be fun to post here! It is a one word questionaire about yourself. I hope you learn something new about me!
1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your significant other? Jason
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Awesome
5. Your father? Example
6. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Cherry (Pepsi)
9. Your dream/goal? Debt Free
10. The room you're in? Kitchen
11. Your ex? Non-existent
12. Your fear? Fire
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? DEBT-FREE
14. Where were you last night? Asleep
15. What you're not? Perfect
16. Muffins? YUMMY
17. One of your wish list items? vacation
18. Where you grew up? West Jordan
19. The last thing you did? Eat
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. Your TV? Fantanstic
22. Your pets? Sampson
23. Your computer? Functioning
24. Your life? Interesting
25. Your mood? Anxious
26. Missing someone? No
27. Your car? Explorer
28. Something you're not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? Birthdays
31. Like someone? Yes
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Don't Remember
35. Who will/would re-post this?
37. Bath or shower? Bath
38. Holiday? 4th of July
39. Writing utensil? Pen
40. Vacation activity? Rides
41. Bedding preference? Quilt
42. Pet peeves? Fake
43. Cookies? YES!
44. Eggs? SCRAMBLED
45. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Read
46. Your biggest strength? Loyal
47. Favorite thing about school? Recess
48. Most awesome gift received? KIDS!
49. Neighbors? Love
50. What do you collect? Junk
51. Oldest kept item from childhood? Cabbage Patch Dolls
52. Greatest indulgence? DARK CHOCOLATE
53. Your home? BEAUTIFUL
54. Fruits or vegetables? Do I have to?
55. Quiet or loud? LOUD
4 comments:
I love the answer to 'fruits or vegetables? and you said 'do I have to...' you are so cute.
Interesting stuff! We're dying to see more pic's of you guys - keep posting :) Hope everything is ok and going well for you. We also have the same goals and dreams : Debt Free - unfortunately that will be a while :( - lol - Oh well.
Come by and see us if you ever come down to Southern Utah. You're always welcome here.
Ok I found you! I can't wait to read and get my hair done tomorrow
Hey Jess, I found your blog, yeah I was blog stalking, but not really cause I left a message, anyway update your family picture already, geez!! j/k your fam is so cute.
Hollie
Post a Comment