And as you can see EVERYONE was enjoying it! We also had a delicious meal the night before and too bad I didn't have my camera at the right moment. Farley's made a turkey that ended up being a crispy black outside and a lovely tender juicy meat on the inside! It was quite the fiasco for them! But it was delicious and everyone will remember the lovely turkey neck! Poor Anika and the sex ed. 101! Ha ha ha! We had so much fun teasing that teenager!
The first day up at camp we decided to go up Big Cottonwood Canyon and hike Doughnut Falls. The Kids loved the hike! The only problem........ Karlee couldn't understand why we didn't have any doughnuts when we got up there to eat! So funny! On our way back to camp we stopped at the 7-11 and bought some doughnuts so that our cute 4 year old would be appeased!
After the hike we drove up to Silver Lake to have lunch. We walked around on the boardwalk and I couldn't believe all the snow that was still up there! The kids thought it was GREAT!
We had so much fun and can't wait for our next adventure! We love the chance to spend time with good friends!
8 comments:
I miss the mountains! It looks so green and cool. I can't believe your baby is 4!
Yeah but you missed out on a great 5k race. ;)
How fun! Was that snow...? You will have to give us your recipe for the dutch oven pizza - that does sound good!
Looks like a beautiful time! I love your family picture. I can't believe how grown up Karlee looks in that picture. It's fun to see some "old" friends from your camping trip!
The dutch oven pizza looks SOOOO yummy!! Your family is beautiful! I really wish we could see you guys sometime soon!
How fun! We just got back from camping to, it's finally warm enough to be able to go campng! It was a lot of fun. That dutch oven pizza looks AMAZING!
You all look like you had lots of fun
looks fun... maybe one of these summers we'll have to do a camping trip with the whole "crew" since none of us live in the same ward anymore.
Post a Comment