~The Best of the Worst~
In March of this year I went in for a surgery that was supposed to be minor. Remove a lump on my thyroid and it would be over. Well, unfortunately that lump was cancer and my thyroid was removed. Here I am after the surgery.
My neck was sore and swollen.
But I felt relatively good, tired but good.
In April I had some radiation and was secluded from my family for 5 days. That was hard but I got through it, I even got some things done, and had some me time.Last week it was time for the thyroid scan to see if the cancer was gone or not. Good news. The cancer is gone!!! I am truly blessed and thank my Father in Heaven for watching over me! Thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts and meals! I have the best family and friends any one could ask for!! Wahoo!
16 comments:
yahoo!!! Good News!!! I just knew it would be good news!!! Merry Christmas
That is so great to hear. My Mom had no idea that there was any kind of problem. I'm so glad to hear that it's all gone.
Wahoo for You!!! Now we can start partying again... oh wait we didn't do that to begin with! But this does call for celebration!... So I'll bring Elizabeth with me next week when I come and a 6 pack of coke and we can laugh our guts out!
It's so good to hear that, I'm glad everything went well.
Yay! I am so glad and happy for your family. What a great Christmas gift. :)
I am so glad to hear that it is gone. Yahoo!!!
What a great Christmas presents. Congrats
I am sure you are so relieved! That is great news! You are a trooper!
Thats great news Jess cuz I kinda like you and want to keep you around =)
You look amazing just after surgery? How do you do that? Share your secrets!
Jess, my heart is pounding!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you.
I'm so glad to hear such great news!
Wow Jess! You have been through a lot, I am glad to hear the great news!
We are so excited for you! :) What a relief! Merry Christmas!
Yay! I'm so happy you are okay!!!
Wow this is news to me! I am so glad to hear that everything is alright!
Post a Comment