Daddy took the kids today to Breakfast with Santa at the fitness center by our house. Our fun neighbor Danielle called and invited us to go along with them. The kids had a lot of fun!
Jaden, Karlee's best buddy, his sister Ashli, Austin and Karlee, Danielle and Santa!
whole time they were there!
Karlee wants a baby that talks and Barbies this year. Easy enough!
Austin has a list is a mile long!
He would like Bakugan's, r/c spy tank, video games, operation, and more!
This kid is going to break the bank!
4 comments:
Yes, we're back in the blogging world. Looks like your life is just as busy. I love the new look to your blog and of course the pics.
How did your test go? I am so sorry - it must be so scary to go through - esp. with kids. I hope you read a good book!
What a fun year for Christmas - your kids are getting so big - I bet they are loving it - just as much as Jason, right?
Jason told me about your proposal, you should post that pic! So cute!
Karlee has gotten so big since I was her nursery leader! Wow, your kids are still as cute as ever. I hope you are doing well.
Dang it! I meant to go do that! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment